# Udio App Offer – Get Rs.20 Free Wallet Balance on Sign Up (Micromax Devices only)
Udio Wallet – A new brand name given to Shmart wallet, is India’s first Social Mobile Wallet loaded with superpowers for mobile recharges, payments & gifting experience. As a introductory offer, get Rs.20 wallet recharge free on Sign Up or more (Micromax Devices only)
How to Avail This Offer :
1. Download Udio app from Play Store
2. Open the app & proceed Signing Up for a new Udio Account.
3. Enter all the required details such as Name, Email & Number.
4. That’s it! You will get Rs.20 free wallet balance
5. The Free Rs.20 will carry the expiry date of 2 days only so use it as fast as possible.
Terms and Conditions :-
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#PowerOf20” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned here under. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
4. Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
5. The Udio Card linked to the Udio Wallet is a prepaid Visa card issued by RBL Bank in partnership with TranServ.
6. This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.8 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
7. Users registering with Udio app or SSO sign-up on selected Micromax devices during the offer period (Nov 7, 2016 to Nov 30, 2016) shall be given Rs.20 Udio Treats as part of this promotional offer.
8. The Udio treats carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 2 (Two) days of receipt
9. Udio treats will not be credited instantly and will be credited within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours directly to customer’s Udio App. Upon receipt of Udio treats, it shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App.
10. Transfer is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. Transfer shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant