The new version of Oneplus Smartphone Oneplus 5 is here, Armed with features such as dual cameras with portrait mode, front facing 16MP camera, up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB storage, 5.5inch full HD AMOLED display, Snapdragon 835 processor and more, experience the best that the world of smartphones has to offer.
One Plus 5 Variants price :
One Plus 5 || 6 GB + 64 GB at Rs 32999
One Plus 5 || 8 GB + 128 GB at Rs 37999
OnePlus 5 Key Featues:
- 2.35GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- 8GB Ram.
- 64GB of internal storage
- 5.50-inch touchscreen display
- Android 7.1
- 4000mAh non removable battery.
- 16MP Front Camera and 23MP Rear Camera.
Special Offers On OnePlus :
- Flat Rs. 1500 cashback on using SBI Credit cards and SBI Debit cards
- Kindle: Sign in to the Kindle app and get Rs.500* promotion credit for Kindle eBooks
- Vodafone: Get up to 75 GB data free and 3 months of free Vodafone Play
- Prime Video: Stream on your Prime Video app and get Rs.250 as Amazon Pay Balance
- Free 12 month Accidental Damage Insurance (powered by Kotak 811)
How to Buy Online OnePlus 5 ?
- Click Here To Visit Deals Page.
- Add product into the cart.
- Login or register.
- Update or select shipping info.
- Make the Final Payment
[content-egg module=Amazon template=price_tracker_alert]
[wpsm_column size=”one-half”][wpsm_pros title=”PROS:”]
- Battery and Charging: Coming to Battery, the smartphone has a 3300 mAh, which is 100 mAh lesser than its predecessor OnePlus 3T which was backed up by 3400 mAH. It also boasts the Dash Charge support which the company claims to charge the smartphone to 60 percent in 15 minutes.
- Fingerprint Sensor: The smartphone has the fingerprint sensor which is designed by ceramic. OnePlus has one of the best fingerprint sensors installed inside the smartphone which can unlock the device in 0.2 seconds.
- OS: Along with it, the Oxygen OS which give the user a stock experience of the Android makes it comfortable to use.
[/wpsm_pros][/wpsm_column][wpsm_column size=”one-half” position=”last”][wpsm_cons title=”CONS:”]
- Camera: The dual camera in the rear in which one is 16-megapixel camera has a Sony IMX 398 sensor that features a large f/1.7 aperture, the secondary 20-megapixel camera has Sony IMX 350 sensor and features an f/2.6 aperture. Though images are not highly saturated, the picture has clarity which is missing. Low light images are very hard to take which many high end smartphones provide.
- Design: Though the smartphone is designed similar to the iPhone 7 Plus, it is just the camera placement that makes it look the same. But it made a mark that OnePlus copied the design of iPhone along with Antenna lines.